This is a personal website. All views and information presented herein are our own and do not represent the views of the Fulbright Program or the U.S. Department of State

Thursday, November 19, 2015

English Schools

A few weeks ago a woman approached me out of the blue and asked if I could come speak with some of her students and help with their English.  I did go in and meet with her and at the time I didn't think my schedule would work out for her -- she was looking for someone to come in weekends and evenings.  But she managed to get a few students to come in on Tuesday mornings, so I've been meeting with this group of 18-25 year olds.  They are very eager to learn and we have fun for a couple of hours once a week.  The school (called "English Schools") started videotaping my lessons:


Two of my favorites here:



The woman in the black and white dress with her legs crossed attends Libby's university and is studying to become an English literature teacher.  Ambitious:





No comments:

Post a Comment